Metro Family Fitness - Simple Review #1422663441

I was told I had purchased 2 years worth of membership use, they closed down out of the blue with no warning whatsoever. Now I get harassing phone calls everyday saying I owe them.

They owe me money! These people are scam artists and deserve jail time.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30, 2015.

Metro Family Fitness - NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT

I called last month to confirm my contract was over and the bill i just paid was the last, they said yes. This month I check my statements and I was billed by them.

I called to figure out whats going on and they say I'm set up for automatic renewal, and that I cannot cancel the account because I'm not the account holder, now I become annoyed because I just paid $27 because the guy I talked to a month before did not inform me of this at all. The lady that I talked to said the account holder could come up and cancel or call.

I call back 15 minutes later to confirm that I will not have a fee for canceling, and then i am informed that the account holder can only cancel in person. No one at this location knows what they're talking about, save yourself the trouble and money and go somewhere else.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 10, 2014.

Metro Family Fitness - VERY RUDE AND TOLD ME TO SHUTUP!

I am very disappointed in Metro FAmily Fitness of Sterling heights mainly because I went down to see why were they putting additional charges on my account. Turns out one of their workers LIED about not having to pay any enhancement fees.

Main thing is though, I went and talked to the manager and he was the most arrogant guy ever. He told me to shut up and that I did not know what I was talking about.

He kept staring at me and said that he couldnt *** the fee but he could if he wanted to but he wont then he WINKED! HE WAS VERY RUDE AND VERY SEXIST AND I DO NOT PREFER THIS GYM AT ALL

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2013.